If you’ve been dreaming of a scenic holiday in the UK look no further. Here at Great Little Places we’ve teamed up with some of our member properties to deliver a one-of-a-kind 10-night break for two, across five Welsh locations.
This competition coincides with National B&B Week, which is taking place the week of March 18th. We’ll be paying tribute to all the hard-working hosts and hoteliers working across the country, and giving two lucky recipients the holiday of a lifetime.
Enter our “Pan Wales” competition to visit five different B&Bs – our own specially selected “Great Little Places”. You’ll spend two nights at each before moving onto the next. In addition you’ll receive free admission to some of Wales’ most beloved tourist attractions.
The “Pan Wales” itinerary
During your Welsh odyssey you’ll travel across the south, west and north of Wales, and even cross over the English border into Shropshire for a couple of nights.
Along the way you’ll visit Blackwood in Monmouthshire, Llanelli in Carmarthenshire, St Dogmaels in Pembrokeshire, Dolgellau in Merionethshire and Bishops Castle in Shropshire, enjoying two-night stays at each the following B&Bs:
- Gellihaf House, Blackwood – A 4-star, family-run B&B situated in an Arts & Crafts-style building, and set in the beautiful environs of the Rhymney Valley.
- Waun Wyllt Inn, Llanelli – An 18th-century public house and restaurant close to the Swiss Valley Cycle Route and numerous golf courses.
- Bethsaida, St Dogmaels – A truly unique 4-star establishment housed in a redeveloped Baptist Chapel, close to the banks of the River Teifi.
- Ffynnon Townhouse, Dolgellau – A luxury 5-star Townhouse in Snowdonia National Park, housed in a Gothic Victorian rectory.
- The Castle Hotel, Bishops Castle – A hotel famed for its oak-panelled restaurant and beautiful gardens, situated in a charming market town.
Fantastic free attractions
As you travel from place to place you’ll have the opportunity to stop by the following attractions, enjoying free entry:
- Zip World Fforest, Betws-y-Coed – This exhilarating forest adventure centre is bursting with activities suited to all ability levels.
- Tredegar House, Newport – This stunning 17th-century house is a National Trust site surrounded by 90 acres of park and woodland.
- National Botanic Garden of Wales, Llanarthney – Visit these exquisite gardens in Carmarthenshire, where you’ll find the world’s largest single-span glasshouse.
- Colby Woodland Garden, Amroth – Colby is set in a wooded valley in Pembrokeshire, and is the ideal place to enjoy a secluded and scenic walk.
- Chirk Castle, Wrexham – No trip to Wales would be complete without a castle! This formidable medieval fortress is famed for its eclectic collections and lavish interiors.
- Penderyn Distillery, Aberdare – Enjoy a tour of this award-winning whisky and spirits distillery in the Brecon Beacons – free samples included!
How to enter
If you’d like to be in with a chance of winning our “Pan Wales” getaway, head over to our Competitions page: www.little-places.co.uk/competitions.
Thank you to all members and tourist attractions for supporting our ‘Pan Wales’ campaign and for providing these fabulous prizes.